Due to the weather forecast the CTDA board has decided to move the start date for tomorrow’s schooling show out to get as many rides in as possible.
The Large Ring will now start at 10am. The Small Ring will start at 9am (as we have a lot more rides and won’t finish until 6pm). If you are showing, please check your email for the latest ride times.
For those of you who are the very first rides of the day we will make a final call in the morning.
If we have to cancel your rides, then we will apply your class fees to our next show (or any other thereafter) which will be May 1 at Harlinsdale.
If you prefer a refund, then please either see Katharina at the secretary’s desk or send her an email after the show.
Please all have safe journeys tomorrow and let’s hope that the storms move through swiftly and early.