Our final Schooling Show will be held at Roberson Equestrian Center in Murfreesboro October 23, 2021.
We also have a videographer this time, please contact her directly if you want your video taken:
ARE YOU READY? The Adult Team Challenge returns to the Ole South Dressage Classic Saturday, 8/14. Get your team ready or join a team on the spot to meet new friends!!Teams need to be registered and named in the office prior to Saturday 8am. If you are interested in joining a team please let the show office know.
· Teams must consist of 3 or 4 riders, Open and Amateur combined.
· A Rider/Horse combination may participate on only 1 team in the competition.
· The Rider can compete on different teams with different horses.
· Team score will be the average of the best test result of the day by each Rider/Horse combination.
· Levels will be weighted for difficulty.
Additional Points for Volunteering:
• Teams receive 1 point per hour for each individual volunteer hour performed by their team members.
• Volunteer hours can be earned Thursday/Friday/Saturday.
• If ALL team members volunteer more than 2 hours each, the entire team receives additional bonus of 5 points!
• Prizes will be awarded at end of competition day on Saturday.
• All team members must be present to win!
Here is the Horse Show Office Link to enter: https://www.horseshowoffice.com/hso/enter1.asp?cid=54
We had a mix up with Paypal. Some people have re-entered and used the Horse Show Office check option, those entries are ok. But if anybody has not re-entered and still needs to pay, we have developed a Paypal form on our website: http://wordpress.tndressage.com/2495-2/
We are also offering the Paypal form for anybody who wants to EMAIL a scanned copy of their entries ( using Horse Show Office or a Paper Form). Her email is: firstname.lastname@example.org and the Paypal form again is http://wordpress.tndressage.com/2495-2/
As you might be aware we have had some issues with the Paypal portion of the HorseShowOffice software. Unfortunately, we did not discover this until we had about 20 entries in. Here is the current status:
1) Anybody who entered before July 21 and paid via check or sent in via snail mail – your entry is in & payment is ok
2) Anybody entering after July 21 using the Horse Show Office link will not be offered the Paypal option. You can pay via online check or alternatively print your entry and mail it with a check: https://www.horseshowoffice.com/hso/enter1.asp?cid=54
3) Anybody who entered before July 21 and attempted to pay via Paypal – your entry was saved, but no payment was received. We are currently working on options to complete the entry/payment and will be reaching out to all competitors as soon as we have a solution.
UPDATE: you can use this link http://wordpress.tndressage.com/2495-2/ to pay for your entry if you have not already re-entered and used the option to pay via check.
thank you for your patience