Have you qualified for TN State Championships?
Here are some of the CTDA members who have already qualified: Nan Allen & Nezma Rose (PSG & I-1), Sharon Anthony & It’s Teddy (Training and 1st), Letha Calvin & Look Cody Look (1st & 2nd), Grace Gregory & Latatina (4th), Katie MacFarlane & Merle (3rd), Elizabeth TeSelle & Destiny (Training)…
1. Rider must be a current Tennessee GMO member in good standing when a score is earned well as a current GMO member when the championship takes place.
2. Qualifying Season: August 1, 2013 – August 1, 2014. Championship qualifying scores must be earned during the current qualifying year prior to the closing date for entries.
3. Scores earned at any USEF/USDF recognized show in any state may be used.
4. Only scores using current USEF approved dressage test count. (Dressage equitation, Dressage suitability and USDF Introductory and Opportunity classes do not count.)
5. Qualifying scores are for a single horse/rider combination, they cannot be earned separately.
6. Each rider/horse combination must earn at least two qualifying minimum scores from any test at the level at two different USEF/USDF recognized competitions from two different judges to qualify for each level.
JR/YR & ADULT AMATEUR:
Training Level, 60%; First Level , 60%; Second Level, 58%; Third Level,56%; Fourth Level, 56%; PSG, I-1, I-2 and Grand Prix, 55%.
Training Level, 62%; First Level , 62%; Second Level, 60%; Third Level,58%; Fourth Level, 58%; PSG, I-1, I-2 and Grand Prix, 56%.
FREESTYLE & PAS DE DEUX:
All USDF and FEI levels, 58% or above.
The easiest way to check your scores? www.usdf.org/usdfscores
The easiest way to submit them is to print your score report and send it in with your entry.
The closing date is August 5, 2014. See you there!